Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lindsay Brin Fitness

I am not a fitness expert by any sense of the word. I would say that I am quite a novice, BUT I have had lots of exposure to fitness:
High school. College. Weight training classes. Gym Membership. Tae Bo videos (does this count?). Pilates. Lindsay Brin.


Let me repeat myself. Lindsay. Brin. She is amazing! A few years ago I happened on a college friend's blog. We hadn't seen or heard from each other since those days, so it was really nice to catch up. Well, on the side of her blog, she had a before and after picture. The Before Lindsay Brin and the After with Lindsay Brin. It was incredible.


Since that time, I have won 3 different DVD's and I am in love. This lady knows her stuff. She is funny, smart and dang ripped. And she is a mom. She has 2 kids and is pregnant with #3. She has struggled with getting pregnant and is a true-to-life person.


I have emailed back and forth with her {did I mention how down to earth she is?} and follow her on FB. She really is something to behold.
If you get a chance. Jump on over to her blog: http://www.momsintofitness.com/

You'll be glad that you did.

No comments: