Monday, May 30, 2011

Easy Salsa

I am a huge fan of yummy salsa and this is about as good as it gets (I could be biased because it's my own recipe, but you'll just have to trust me!)




The best part of this salsa is it is ALL to taste so you can add as much or as little of any ingredient as you want. The measurements I use aren't exact--just a rough estimate of what I use each time...




1 large handful of cilantro (rinsed)
1/4 yellow or white onion
3-4 slices of jalapeno (I like mine hot)


Blend those 3 ingredients together



Add:


1 can of diced tomatoes

juice of 1 lemon

garlic salt (to taste)

pepper (to taste)

salt (to taste)



Blend all together to the consistency you like. Chill in fridge until ready to eat.



Tip: I like this best with Tostitos: Hint of Lime Chips.



YUM! Enjoy!


Loves,

Kiera

No comments: