Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Janiebugbibs

Today we are featuring Jane. I have known Jane for years and years and have always been impressed with her. She has a quiet southern drawl and a very easy-going personality. Another reason to be impressed? She was an RN. To me, that is the epitome of amazing. {My grandmother and aunt were both nurses.}

Here is a snippet from her etsy shop:
As a retired RN and grandmother with time on my hands, I recently re-discovered my love for sewing and creating fun and useful projects. As a grandmother, the need for absorbent and well made bibs was always just a child away! Making cute, thirsty, fun bibs has become my passion! The possibilities are endless!

These bibs are awesome. They aren't your normal run-of-the-mill bibs that only cover a portion of your child; they have sleeves!

The possibilities don't end there. She also has some available for adults and adolescents (elderly, handicapped, and the plain messy!)

Click the button and visit her etsy shop!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kiera said...

I have one of her bibs and it is seriously the best!!!! Benson won't even use his other bibs