Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Circle of Moms



I have a friend from my college days that is pretty much awesome. She has amazing style that I could never dream of rockin'..and yet? She does it with ease!

She is a wife, mother and domestic goddess. Seriously. Cori is pretty much the type of wife and mother I can only hope to be one day. (In college, I was her visiting teacher for a bit and her apartment was decorated SO cute...she sewed her curtains and I was in awe of that :) Fast forward 8 or so years and she MAKES some of her own clothes. And they are chic!

With all of this in mind, do me a favor...click over to her blog: La Vie Petite and check it out. When you are satisfied that she is simply amazing, click over here and vote for her!

I submitted her name and blog for the Top 25 Fashion & Beauty Moms- 2012.

From the website:
Are you a mom blogger with an eye for style? We’re searching for the best fashion and beauty mom blogs – blogs written by moms that share fashion and beauty tips, products, and trends, and inspire us by showing how motherhood and style can coexist.

We are trying to promote and recognize the work of moms who blog with this contest, rather than blogs that are intended for mom readership.
Therefore, this contest is only open to moms.

Since I honestly believe that she is exactly what the above states, I'll be voting for her daily.
Do me a favor. Put her link on your blog!

No comments: