Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Décor via Pinterest

I love all things Christmas. There is so, SO MUCH to love.
One of the huge, most important small things is the décor.
THE MANTLE:
Such an important part in decorating for Christmas. I realize that many of you may not have one, but don't fret! Anyway, I feel like the fireplace/mantle is the heart(h) of the home. Hahaha!
I like this.  This one may seem a bit intense, but for Christmas, all thoughts of gaudy is thrown out the window.  
Pinned Image
via befickle
 
Love the use of green apples! So simple.
Pinned Image
via http://deckthehalls-christmas.blogspot.com/
I LOVE (the idea of) this one.  There is something about the garland, lights and sign.
Pinned Image
via Thrifty Decor Chick
 
TABLES:
Pinned Image
via deckthehalls-christmas.blogspot.com
Pinned Image
via everythingfab.com
THE TREE
This skirt is pretty awesome.  I have ideas about this one…

via anwjohnston
Pinned Image
via bowerpowerblog.com
Pinned Image
via bowerpowerblog.com

WREATHS
I may be dying right now.  I LOVE wreaths.  This first one?  I already have the snowflakes…it’s going to be a very inexpensive craft for me!
Pinned Image
via teachcraftlove.blogspot.com
This one?  Beyond words:
Pinned Image
via bhg.com

Do you have any ideas you want to share?